ROCKSTONE Forums
Mary Lisovskaya

QUESTION & ANSWER

Hello. I just send many hard maps for many locations but Why not approve? ! I spend hours and make buttons and sensors but Why not approve? I need answers please

1 map for linked in storm is this ,I even made hard shaman objects And I see poprigu's video for buttons etc 10155761_1485726218310222_4902356121661757912_n.jpg

Hello. I just send many hard maps for many locations but Why not approve? ! I spend hours and make buttons and sensors but Why not approve? I need answers please

1 map for linked in storm is this ,I even made hard shaman objects And I see poprigu's video for buttons etc 10155761_1485726218310222_4902356121661757912_n.jpg

yes they never accept maps now .

Thank you very very much for such shit happening to game Why you deleted?! I buyed hundreds of coins and I collected eggs Im in top 15 rank of easter MY 9 K points?! all this for nothing Why are you doing this? You must Reply You are such selfish game creators I want You to make this even wHY DONT FB get closed too? !! You took ediotic decisions! THANKS ALOT #Noob_admins10344299_589512244496906_7536781069729937126_o.jpg

Thats not fair Alot unfair ,Kindly dont delete the game 10357259_589524801162317_3765167072509772291_n.jpg

_______

later we will create topic for people who wants to move their data from kongregate to facebook.

Edited by Ilya Los

Hi!

Why we can't put screenshot in our album? I asked more friends and there is the same problem.

When we take screenshot, it writes: Photo saved to album. But, when we want find it in album, picture isn't there. :blink:

Thanks on reading!

PS: I was looking in new album, which was created from changing name to Tragedy of squirrels, and still nothing :(

If there will be some Roullette (no matter when), you should make it easy for everyone. Some players picked up more then 1000 stuffs for spinning (before), and they didn't get outfit. So, if you make it easit for less levels, it is ok, because bigger lvls has more chances for picking it up. But bigger lvls should be able to win outfit too, and not to have to spin more then 40 times. It is too much, too.

So, why don't you make it easier for everyone. Bigger lvls has to have more spinning to win, less lvls has to have less spinnings to win, but it is posibble to everyone :D. Because if they get it players will be happy, and love game even more :).

And if you look it on this way: Well someone has outfit someone dont. Who dont they will get. If you look it on that way, it is not fair, because if they really want outfits. they can buy coins if they really want. Or ask someone to buy him :).

I know it might be in suggestions more then here, but it is actually my question. Why?

Hehe

Thanks on reading!

Why doesn't The game work properly? There are soo many lags Its like Impossible to Play even 1 round without Lags. You Updated the game and made it More bad for playing

I downloaded Firefox ,hardware acceleration is enabled,Upgraded Flash Player as mentioned in Topic "FAQS"

Please fix the glitches and bugs thats Not fun at all.

10874097_688808151233981_1606448286_o.jpg?oh=e0eff0309b35e8a67a830e6e59eee069&oe=549D0326&__gda__=1419590070_e68d70199939425256dda28a9467de4c

Why doesn't The game work properly? There are soo many lags Its like Impossible to Play even 1 round without Lags. You Updated the game and made it More bad for playing

I downloaded Firefox ,hardware acceleration is enabled,Upgraded Flash Player as mentioned in Topic "FAQS"

Please fix the glitches and bugs thats Not fun at all.

10874097_688808151233981_1606448286_o.jpg?oh=e0eff0309b35e8a67a830e6e59eee069&oe=549D0326&__gda__=1419590070_e68d70199939425256dda28a9467de4c

Maybe there is some problem with your internet conection?

I have lags mostly at ROLLING SQUIRRELS, but at other games there are not any bigger lags. I had in start, but now it is working properly. :)

Hello dear admins!, I certify I am real owner of my account. I know it may be hard for me to describe this but there is a problem , I have lost contact permanently from my facebook account. I bought Hundreds of coins and I also had Won Easter chicken Along with Olyimpic medal! that is valuable ,my coins and outfits and Level 73 is thousands of experience I would Like to state my request for you to please Allow me get my account transfered to another facebook, It may be possible But after all , The money spent Buying so many coins , can i have a transfer? I hope you would Kindly transfer to a new account, I will wait for your reply sincerely.Or can I please have a refund? :((

link to my account (Level 73 )

http://graph.facebook.com/What.Are.You.Staring

UID: 404648

In game name : Player 404648

Link to my Other facebook account,

(Level 28) please transfer it here

http://www.facebook.com/Muddassir.Amin.78

UID :2241

In game Name : BEST001

so yeah having trouble getting squirrels to work, I want to play, but as soon as I click on a location, it just won't let me do a thing, it says loading, and never gets futher

Everything on my laptop is updated, I've cleared my cache, so not sure whats going on, I'm in the UK as well, and I don't think I'm the only one having this problem

What is the adress of game company? In Brazil there is a law that the information of a company must be public. As i play that game in Brazil, the adress must be public.

The owner of Real Games is Privacy Protection Service - whoisproxy.ru.

Adress: PO box 99, whoisproxy.ru Moscow Moscow region 123308 RU

Phone: +7.4957856536

This game allows stalking, makes changes without warning the players, erase scores when they want, allow hackers and dont punish them, the bans are arbitrary, as the mood's administrators, use in bad faith by putting coins instead of numbers to confuse the player and a lot more. If u dont give me back my points of stadium, gained on 19-24/jul/2015, i will sue this game. I have all printed and videotaped since april, as all messages sent to facebook and forum to administrators.

I guess its better u start to deal this game as a company, not as fun.

Why do not you put professionals to work in the game? Because the decisions that are being taken are criminal, but I think you know that. You can not charge the sale of a product and then take us back. This is called rent and is not specified in the game. If I buy one outfit, I have the right of it. You are acting in bad faith with the players, thinking that all are inexperienced children. If that outfit rental, has to be clear. You are committing a civil offense.

Cool game run by lay people. Great.

My lawyer already know that all.

Когда я могу обратиться за инаугурации модератором?

Когда можно подать заявку на вступление в должность модератора?

При открытии вакантных модераторов?

Когда будет открыта вакансия модераторов?

1.https: //www.facebook.com/alenka.aleynikova

2.My уровень 94 http://file:///C:/Users/Ultra/Desktop/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9.png

3.17.06.70 date of birth

4.To help the administration to keep order in the game, as I have often in the game.

Помогать администрации следить за порядком в игре,так как я часто в игре.